Shelley L Baxter
(((Four)))) Life Is Grand*** - Poem by Shelley L Baxter
*Life is Grand*
New eyes adorn my once weary head.
New ears listen with an interest
that never wanes.
I am Alive with passion to live and let Live.
I live in Gods Visions that are all coming true...
I walk with a confidence that is obvious.
Don't let my Light be mistaken for
arrogance...for they are two different things.
For now, I am a part of the living...
AND Yes...Life can be Grand!
Comments about (((Four)))) Life Is Grand*** by Shelley L Baxter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda