Frances - Poem by Nefertiti Goforth
For being my mother, I give you
Respect. For righting my wrongs
And putting me to bed.
Now that I'm older,
Can't thank you enough,
Exspecially for making me
Something from far up above.
Comments about Frances by Nefertiti Goforth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl