(free Verse) *dotty Definitions #40 - Poem by WES Vogler
I come from a small town.You are not allowed to use an
electric razor. When you plug it in the trolleys stop.
"We're living in a much improved neighbourhood now."
"So Are We."
"Oh, you moved too? "
"Oh no... we are still on the block from which you moved."
SECOND WORLD WAR 1939
The rationing of chocolate in England...
One ounce... per person... per week... perhaps.
Three, unmarried.. Tu Yung Tu TuDumm Tuand No Yen Tu
OH THOSE AMERICANS
Americans will go anywhere but not to the rear of the bus.
*free verse... prose on a poem site
Comments about (free Verse) *dotty Definitions #40 by WES Vogler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl