WES Vogler Poems
- (limerick) My Daughter, To... Daughter's gorgeous and ...
- (sonnet) Here Is That Si...
- (limerick) That Poemhunter ... I have nothing to do here ...
- (limerick) Sugar, Vinegar...
- (limerick) Capsulate Human...
- (limerick) Das Pig He Has Di... During the Second World ...
- (limerick) A Stewardess Obse... Vancouver from London ...
Twenty-two years with the telephone company as a records clerk and twenty-two years as the proprietor of a second-hand book store, " Babbling Books"
Since retired and watching my children and grand-children develop character. My wife, Donna, is still
leading me around on a short leash.
I am of the old school.. " If it doesn't rhyme it isn't poetry." maybe rhetoric, but not poetry.
discipline'.(Leonardo da Vinci) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Everyone should be fed,One of my limericks on site
Tucked each night into bed,
And live in a magical palacy.'''
(limerick) My Daughter, Too!
Daughter's gorgeous and sweet, I'll agree.
Mother's nose. eyes and hair as you see.
And she's really a dear
But let's make one thing clear...
Her left lower lip is from ME!
(please rate this effort)