WES Vogler Poems
- (doggerel)childhood Memories -new- Too-Too... Gub-Gub... ...
- (limerick) You're Looking Fit "Looking diff'rent... ...
- (senryu)the Sunday Funnies Of ... (senryu)The Sunday Funnies ...
- (limerick) Intro To A Tom Swif... (limerick) Intro To A ...
- (limerick)intro To A Tom Swift... (limerick)Intro To A Tom ...
- (limerick) When The Staff Is I... (limerick) When The ...
- (limerick) Early Days With Oog... (limerick) Early Days ...
Twenty-two years with the telephone company as a records clerk and twenty-two years as the proprietor of a second-hand book store, " Babbling Books"
Since retired and watching my children and grand-children develop character. My wife, Donna, is still
leading me around on a short leash.
I am of the old school.. " If it doesn't rhyme it isn't poetry." maybe... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Everyone should be fed,One of my limericks on site
Tucked each night into bed,
And live in a magical palacy.'''
Too-Too... Gub-Gub... Dab-Dab
Aren't you a little old for baby talk?
Follow the bellowing toad.
We're off to flee the blizzard
If I only could abstain
If I had a little start
If I could throw a curve
Zebras and chickens and hares (oh my!)
I am Gauze.. the cloth that's wearable!
Oh uncle Ben..there's no place like southern Rhodesia
Click your pills three times and swallow
(okay smarty.. give us the correct
saying for the nine above)