Freelance - Poem by Melvina Germain
Within my diversity, no one do I wait
thy personal diploma surged far the gate..
Whence I purge enough thy driven soul
no words of prosperity, ruin or hate
shall fall behind thy mask of stories untold.
Written by: Melvina GermainS
Comments about Freelance by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda