French Market, New Orleans - Poem by Marilyn Lott
If you are celebrating Christmas
By New Orleans this holiday
I can tell you where you can shop
Where so much is on display.
It’s at the French Market, my friend
Or are they open in the winter time?
I hope so because I can’t think of
A place with so many gifts to find.
Comments about French Market, New Orleans by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl