Friends - Poem by claire edmond
Life is full of ups and downs,
Constant hurdles to overcome,
But when you got true friends around,
You can all pull together as one.
Moving house, feeling down,
Someone to talk to, who can make things sound,
And all the little silly things done,
Is what makes your friend a special one.
So when you find a friend like so,
Hold on tight and never let go,
Cause many things in life may knock you down,
But your friend will be there to help you back off the ground.
When you find them you’ll instantly know,
There’s always one person who always shows,
Knows what your thinking and knows something’s up,
And they always encourage you, to never give up.
Comments about Friends by claire edmond
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl