Lawrence S. Pertillar
From Holiday To Holiday - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
This is what I've learned about living in reality
The few who choose to do it,
Become highly suspicious by those who travel
From holiday to holiday to celebrate escapes.
With the doing to others who speak of truth,
Everything they can
To depict them as mavericks.
Who have anti-social unacceptable motives,
On those conformists,
Wanting nothing to do with a consciousness
That produces visions of clarity.
Comments about From Holiday To Holiday by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda