From Your Lips - Poem by Sandra Osborne
You told me from your lips,
You told me from your mind,
You told me when we kissed,
But not the first time.
I do not really know,
Just who, or what, or when.
My thoughts are so entangled
In the places we have been.
You're slipping through my fingers,
I no longer feel your touch;
You just don't understand
Why I care for you so much.
But I don't want to loose you,
Don't want to break apart,
I just wish you’d tell me
What you feel inside your heart.
Comments about From Your Lips by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl