Good-Luck, I'Ll Miss You - Poem by Selina Gurgacz
there is nothing really,
that i can say,
when your journey is almost over,
and a new adventure begins.
good-luck, i'll miss you,
are the usual things that people say,
and i want to say somethin more,
but it is hard to get feelings
that will spell out,
a message for you.
so for now i'll just say,
good-luck, i'll miss you.
Comments about Good-Luck, I'Ll Miss You by Selina Gurgacz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl