Ghost Life - Poem by Tiku akp
Life wades through the time
Like a poignant tale.. leaving behind
A suppurating trail- indelible too.
Each episode comes to
An abrupt halt- characters seeking
Words to express their hearts.
Strange is the music,
Everyone seem dancing to different
Tunes, setting the stage to collapse.
Forced to be the joker…
My tear blooms into a smile
To keep the sun happy and shining.
Comments about Ghost Life by Tiku akp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl