Lawrence S. Pertillar
Give It While It Is There To Give - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not intrigued by teasing.
Or one who welcomes being pushed to distress,
Awaiting someone's confessions of love!
Those scenes that milk emotions to wither...
To be breast fed back to life,
After hiking from valleys to cloudy peaks
Does not keep my interests soaring.
I seek a raw and honest exchange that's done!
A long ranging game played...
For the sake to see how heartbreak happens...
Isn't on my radar!
I am far from anyone not within touch,
Or within a frame of mind that has no time to share!
And stripped bare of playground tactics.
That's the ideal.
And it is there very strong!
Give it while it appears there to give...
Or be gone!
Comments about Give It While It Is There To Give by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye