Lawrence S. Pertillar
Give Me A Nod - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Attack you do,
With passion that asserts!
That is my dessert...
That begins my flirting!
Ignore with teases beginning to please.
I know when I am baited...
If it's good I'll succumb with ease!
You lick your lips as if I am looking.
Of course I am...
Your glimpses come,
And arrive at my stares.
Just give me a nod!
You can tell from where you are,
I'm throbbing and ready to go,
As deep and far as you want to take this
Comments about Give Me A Nod by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl