Go Ahead - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Don't go back at all.
Have forward march with aim,
With deep intention to achieve goal,
Without hesitating any more you work,
You take chance over chance.
If you get any failure,
Don't keep impatience,
Comments about Go Ahead by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl