Go To A River And See - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
You go to a river and see flow,
Roam around river shore and feel,
Selfless service you can learn,
In both sides you see green scene.
Giving water to all, river is happy,
River is giver continuously gives,
For getting anything in return,
There is no expectation at all.
You learn this art and work likely,
No attachment and no expectation,
Remain free from vices and live,
You gain excellence of wisdom.
You work hard and dedicate to God,
Give all your burdens to him only,
He will show you path, you love him,
You will ever get eternal help to lead.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,15 August,2017. All rights reserved.
Comments about Go To A River And See by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl