Gobbledegook (Nonsense Poem) - Poem by David Harris
How many times have you tried to read
something that looked as if it were written
in some strange forgotten language
and makes no sense at all?
How many times have you heard someone speak
and it sounded a bit like gibberish?
I suspect we all have at one time or another.
Well, here is a little bit of my own
I have created just for you.
Ekoj a si meop siht
Elims ouy eoph I hcihw
Nuf at ekop elttil
Anathemas ew nac lla elmis tuob
Koogedelbbog fo eceip elittl a
Morf em ot uoy dna enoyreve
Hope you enjoyed the smile
and have a great day.
Comments about Gobbledegook (Nonsense Poem) by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda