God And Satan Are In Order. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I couldn’t but acknowledge Fortune
As I couldn’t denounce Fate
I couldn’t but admit Spirits
As I couldn’t ignore Ghosts
I couldn’t but belief God
As I couldn’t dethrone Satan.
All inventions are man’s necessity.
The invention of God and Satan by man
Is of no exception and in order.
Comments about God And Satan Are In Order. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda