God Is Still There - Poem by Willem VanVoorthuysen
Does ever life on earth appear
to have become a meaningless existence?
Do you feel driven by just one desire,
one desperate wish, 'Oh, God, just let me die...'
And do you feel surrounded
by cold grey walls, topped by barbed wire?
Do you believe that God has disappeared? He didn't.
Remember that He promised you the power to endure!
Comments about God Is Still There by Willem VanVoorthuysen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl