Going Back Again - Poem by Adrian Flett
Will things ever remain,
stay always the same,
if we go back again?
Rather keep in memories halls
those trees, rooms and sturdy walls
the way things were, as I recall.
Will they all be there now?
Can't tell, I'll never know.
So now I won't ever go.
Comments about Going Back Again by Adrian Flett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl