Gone** - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Much water has been flowing down the river of my years,
some murkey some so clear it looked like baby tears.
The banks are overgrown with reeds and useless weeds
both dropping in the season ripe and fertile seeds.
I stand here at the banks and wait, will you confide?
There is a space for me, just watch the morning tide.
Comments about Gone** by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda