Good Work - Poem by Naveed Akram
I open the door to good work,
Hoping a way is open to hard work.
This is the route to happiness,
Minds are engaged in hope and harps,
These play by the fingers of the soul
To enrage those in false endeavours,
In misdemeanours, and hard work.
Your presents presented and hard work gained,
The next layer of happiness sows relief
To the good working soul, the almighty heart.
Comments about Good Work by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl