Granny Off Her Rocker - Poem by kirilee S..
In the dim and distant past,
When life's tempo wasn't all fast,
Grandma used to rock and knit,
chat, play and baby sit.
When we were in a jam,
We could always count on gran.
In the age of happy living,
Grandma's life was one of giving.
Now grandma's at the gym,
Exercising to keep slim,
She's off touring with the bunch,
Or taking all her friends out to lunch.
Driving north to fish or hike,
Taking time to ride her old fashioned bike.
Nothing seems to block or stop her,
Now that grandma's off her rocker.
Comments about Granny Off Her Rocker by kirilee S..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl