Green - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
There isn't a thought to deem
out of this one, or lessons
to be learned; no puzzles behind.
Only my tribute to Green_
As it is a color I favor the most,
a pick from the rainbow;
its coolness dampens the fire,
taking me on top of the moon.
What a coincidence it seems
that God favors Green as well;
appointed some crucial spots,
to drape a jungle, to feed a cow.
Comments about Green by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda