Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Green, Greener - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Our world is green.
Greener is the earth
when more trees are planted
Greener is the garden
when nurtured by loving hands
Greener is a tree with
leaves on its branches
Greener is the ground
when seeds for grasses are sown.
Greener is human life
when there's piece of land to toil
Greener is life of man and woman
when trees, grasses and garden
thrive best to serve mankind.
Comments about Green, Greener by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda