Lawrence S. Pertillar
Greeting Quickies - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Uh uh uh
Don't you touch that dial.
You tuned in on me...
And that made us both smile.
Yes I'm available.
Not tied to a wedding band.
Unfaithfulness in theory,
Is tired when discussed...
When matters are taking in one's hands!
We both want this...
And that we understand!
It is the cheating that attracts these meetings,
And tomorrow let's lay down,
Instead greeting quickies...
Doing it as we stand!
Comments about Greeting Quickies by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl