Gulps And Emptying - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Gulps of water after thirst,
And emptying the bladder after a hold
Give you through their action
Same amount of relief.
Gulps and emptying are the way of life,
And in them we get relief, which is pleasure.
Comments about Gulps And Emptying by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda