Tears of sorrow ...
Ha Don'T Make Me Laugh - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
You say you need me
You say you want me
You say you love me
Do I look that stupid to you?
Do you really take me as an idiot?
Do you really think I'll believe that?
Ha, don't make me laugh
Here's a news flash, sweety
I am smarter then I look
I ain't a girl that will fall for that crap
I CAN go without you
As a matter an fact, I am even better off alone
Don't worry about me, I'll live
This is how life is.
As I walk alone
Comments about Ha Don'T Make Me Laugh by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda