Halo News - Poem by JoJo Bean
What if angels had a newspaper?
What do you think would be it's name?
And what would be written in it?
The good news before they came?
God would have a special column
One for those who are entering in
To bad we can not read it now
To see where we did sin
But if you seek out His forgiveness
It's through Him that you will find
No need to be born with golden pen
or wealth that's undefined
The good news is He is gracious
And the last become the first
But that doesn't give the right
to act like your the worst
It would be nice to know the future
before It's ever known
But I don't want to take a chance
I'll do right before called home
Comments about Halo News by JoJo Bean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl