Hao Peng You - Poem by Roland Cho
May that radiant smile that’s always
On your face
Continue to glow,
Because it makes friendship flow.
It brightens the way,
And can make one’s day.
Many people always have smiles
That are perceptible from miles,
But you can’t say what they mean,
Because you don’t know if they are genuine.
Although smiles may come in a dozen,
Only few smiles can be like an oven
That’ll bake a good cake for dinner,
A nice smile like on that face of Selina
Comments about Hao Peng You by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl