'Happy' - Poem by Kailia Chatterton
Like so many things,
my life has changed...
I have changed...
For good or bad,
I don't really know...
And you tell you the truth,
you can go right on ahead and
judge me all you want to...
I'm happy with who I've become
and how I act...
Comments about 'Happy' by Kailia Chatterton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda