Happy Birthday! - Poem by Suraj Samtani
On the 9th December,
Born was a new wonder.
Sensitive, & independent,
She believes in no pendent.
Majoring in Accounting,
She will soon be doing all the financial balancing.
The stage is set for her to rule,
Lets see she uses which tools.
Here's wishing her all the best,
& also cautioning her to take enough rest.
There's no doubt she'll use the 'secret' well,
To the world she'll soon have her own story to tell.
Today's her Birthday,
Opening up for her are brand new ways.
She has 'attracted' all her desires,
With a lot of passion and fires.
Its now only a matter of time,
Till she pronounces herself as the world's unique dime.
Comments about Happy Birthday! by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda