Happy Valentine - Poem by Pete Crowther
How can I tell you what you mean to me?
All words fall short of what I want to say,
Proof of my love though deep as any sea
Perhaps must be expressed some other way.
You cannot know how each and every day
Very seldom passes but I think of you
And warmly smile within myself, and pray
Lest anything should come between us two.
Eternally to you I will be true
Nor will I ever leave you in the lurch.
True love will always by itself renew
Its own clear flame that nothing can besmirch.
No tempest, fire, nor storm or avalanche,
Ever, Love, can think our love to quench!
Comments about Happy Valentine by Pete Crowther
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl