Hard Cases And Great Cases - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Hard cases make bad law; great cases make bad law.
Hard cases may shape law; great cases stall law.
It's great when the overwhelming interests
Are shown to Influence the judgment
Comments about Hard Cases And Great Cases by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl