Hardened - Poem by Logan Rheinst
There was a man
who saw too much.
Felt too much pain.
Had too little luck
off the yellow brick road.
No where worth going.
No place called home.
He lost his crimson shoes
in a poker game with the witch.
Now he’s lost forever,
in a land of lore and myth
from the monkeys with flight.
Has kept him awake
all through the night.
There’s no way out
he plainly sees.
He can’t escape
He runs to hide but deep inside,
he knows he cannot flee.
He must face forever as his final endeavor
So his fate will be written by he.
Comments about Hardened by Logan Rheinst
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda