Pleasantries - Poem by Logan Rheinst
Darkness so kind.
Darkness so pleasing.
Reveling on my bed,
as I stare at the ceiling.
Music filling every pore.
Music drowns the pain.
Non-self-inflicted stress reliever.
Grateful cause it's pouring rain.
No more slicing of the skin.
No more. No more.
This pain won't win.
I have to be strong. I won't give in.
Comments about Pleasantries by Logan Rheinst
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda