Hate And Loss - Poem by David Lomenick
Everyone wants me to do my best,
but I can't take the pain they give me everyday.
Is it too much to ask that they give me a break with the hate?
Why do I try,
when I feel i'm falling away from all of you,
and it's not so true what I told you.
Comments about Hate And Loss by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl