Headache, Heartache - Poem by David Lomenick
Push the screw into my temple,
give me the headache that i've begged for.
Push the neddle deep into my heart,
my heart has been broken so many times before.
The black depths of my mind,
you find nothing if you hide from me.
The screw goes further,
the blood trickles down like a never ending river flows.
Comments about Headache, Heartache by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda