Have A Friend? - Poem by Tanner Gallman
Do you have a friend that you care about?
A friend you care about so much you just want to shout.
A friend you know that you can count on,
A friend you would shread tears, if they were gone.
Is there a friend you would go the extra mile for?
A mind they have, that you just want to explore.
A friend you know of which upon you can depend,
A friend you wish nothing to amend.
Is there a friend you know will hold true?
A friend you would want to be there, even at your biggest debut.
A friend that can do anything that you, they can not ashame.
A friend that would be with you even when you are in pain.
Comments about Have A Friend? by Tanner Gallman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl