Lawrence S. Pertillar
He Is Claimed To Have Your Complete Devotion? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The behavior of your religion sickens.
And the wickedness observed that you portray...
Will not delay how I am perceived by God!
Not 'if' you are as close as you say you are!
And He is claimed to have your complete devotion?
For some reason...
I am not at all concerned,
About what God thinks of me.
Comments about He Is Claimed To Have Your Complete Devotion? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl