He Remembers It All So Clearly - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
Special effects man Paul Wurtzel
has got a job to do & so he does it
even if it takes...6 hours of repeated takes.
He is operating the wind machine
under the mock-up subway grate
that will billow Marilyn
Monroe’s iconic dress
In THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH.
They chat ass she squats
“How’s everything going? ”
“Too bad you have to do the scene over & over again! ”
At last director Billy Wilder gets what he wants.
fell into his eye
but that he eventually
got it out
...it was Saturday.
Comments about He Remembers It All So Clearly by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl