Lawrence S. Pertillar
Healthy And Accepted Sense - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Dependable can be thoughts that come,
From someone who listens first...
To comprehend then to another gives,
Silence an opportunity to birth...
Healthy and accepted sense that's made.
Comments about Healthy And Accepted Sense by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda