Heavenly Winter - Poem by Naveed Akram
Hastened by the cold is winter dealing swiftly with denial,
Hatred forces mildly, hinting at mortuaries, and graves.
Heaving in tatters, filling the ambition, having awkward goals,
When does heaven display a folding and sorting of goals?
The forces of carelessness and neglect are upon us,
Yet the letters of financial matters are lovely.
Cold the winter, heavenly the bursting of activity,
Memory is beautiful, of mountain like size.
Comments about Heavenly Winter by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl