Help Is Lost For You - Poem by Lily Espinosa
I sit over there,
Girl with the long curly hair,
I watch you, observe,
Feel pitiful, sick, repulsed by you.
You are pathetic.
You disgust me.
There is no help left for you.
Comments about Help Is Lost For You by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda