Help Me Have My Face. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I ought not to have,
But I had. What to do?
Now too late to go back.
Pride pricks; Ego suffers.
Passion whips, Cup slips.
Show me some risk-less response
Not to sooth my soul,
But to save my face
In front my associates.
I put all my eggs in your basket.
Even it breaks, let it be in secret.
Show others that you love me.
Comments about Help Me Have My Face. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda