Help Us, Lord - Poem by Melanie Weeks
Almost completely desprite,
How can I help out?
All this waiting,
Is near killing me.
What can I do?
Sitting and praying usually helps,
Oh, God, please help them.
Save them from their misery.
Please don't kill them off,
Those boys need them.
Please don't take my love,
We have plans, you see.
They were postopned for a while,
Then they started back up.
All this come in one day, Lord.
Please, Lord, please.
that family needs you
I need you.
My faith is bigger than a mustard seed,
At least I believe it is.
Lord, Help us survive.
Comments about Help Us, Lord by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl