Lawrence S. Pertillar
Here Is A Four Dollar Bill - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You want to hold me responsible,
For not agreeing to your mistakes made.
Or supporting your decision,
To pretend you were not aware...
You initiated them with an implementation?
Okay! I'll go along with your scheme,
To have you release from any accountability.
I will campaign to make that known.
But first, before I do that...
Here is a four dollar bill.
I'd like to have you make change for it.
And in return I'll accept only tens and twentys.
Comments about Here Is A Four Dollar Bill by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl