Hersey And Carlos Announce...Lincoln Park Zoo - Poem by Ima Ryma
Hersey and Carlos do announce,
Born to them at Lincoln Park Zoo,
Their first baby that chose to bounce
Out July 25th brand new,
As cute as a baby can be,
With big bright eyes looking about
At all the brand new stuff to see -
Can be overwhelming, no doubt.
Of course Mom is ever close by,
And too is Dad near on the scene.
TLC is in big supply
For the baby to get routine.
Come by and visit, watch the growth,
Which of course is for a sloth slowth.
Comments about Hersey And Carlos Announce...Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda