Hey There Sharkey! ! - Poem by derek mason
Deep in the ocean and the grimmy sea,
there is a great white shark looki at me.
He said hey there young marine im the king of the sea,
if you wanna get by you gotta get through me.
Point man laughed as he drew his knife,
he said hey there sharkey are you tired of life! ! ! !
Comments about Hey There Sharkey! ! by derek mason
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl