Ace Of Black Hearts
Hidden Hero - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Please leave me in the dark.
For invisibility leaves not the same rules or heart.
Abiding by ethics all my own.
Let the hero stay hidden.
Greater deeds can be done.
A shadows walks more quickly.
With no cape to hold him back.
No judgments accept his own in faceless acts.
No pain or pleasure in what he does.
The greater good is a silent dream.
Digging a shallow grave to be both someday buried and remembered.
But no not now.
Time needs not to be proud upon the vanity's succulent pale blue lips.
Some times it is better to be careful who you kiss.
Sympathetic, but without consequence of the here and now.
Comments about Hidden Hero by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl