History - Poem by Dislocated Heart
Whirlwinds are twisting,
chaos within my mind turning,
releasing every bit of love,
I'm simply losing.
Heavy my heart may be,
but I love you endlessly.
My words say 'I'm fine'
but I can't even close my eyes.
Dim dark world,
which I choose to live in.
Wishing for you to shine,
as I bask in your glory.
Await the day when you finally see,
All and which you mean to me.
Tightly I hold on,
Till that day I'm history.
Comments about History by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl